Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oh night,
Its you that brings about the fights.
The screams, the scratching, the bites.
Oh how I hate you night,
but despite my spite she remains in my sights.
Running at the first peek of dawns light.
She remains to keep me in the shadows, I guess so I can see her during the day.
Get a glimps of what's to come...
Of the pain,
and the fun.
Of the love and
of the hate.
But does she realy see,
that dawn comforts me when she leaves.
The places she take me, and the things that I see.
The things She teaches me.
Oh how good i feel when she breathes her breeze.
But I have to return to the night.
The sights I have seen disappear,
the feelings that I have had Are left at dusks door.
Night,
I used to love you but now you are only a barrier between dawn and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment